Queen Elizabeth's Academy's educational aims are to:
- challenge and support all students within a distinctively Christian environment
- provide a stimulating and attractive learning environment
- have high expectations of all
- motivate through engaging and effective teaching, learning and assessment
- encourage students to succeed and track progress
- offer a wide range of extra activities to develop skills and encourage talent
- maximise and celebrate achievement
- work in partnership with families and the wider community
Learning is at the heart of everything we do. High standards are expected and success will be celebrated.
We feel that working towards these aims, engaging with all students and supporting individuals to reach their aspirations are the keys to success for every individual within the academy.