Our local academy board are dedicated to supporting the staff, infrastructure and especially the students at Queen Elizabeth's Academy. They are volunteers who give their time and commitment freely.
The job of the local academy board is to support and challenge the academy's senior leadership team to raise achievement and realise the potential of all the students, supporting the vision and ethos of the academy.
To find out more about our governors, please click on their names to see a pen portrait and details of their responsbilities on the board.
Community and staff members
- Peter Mabbott - Chair (Regional Director, Halifax Bank)
- Hugh Murdoch (Nottingham and Maun Valley Citizens)
- Mike Lake (Community)
- Rachael Williams (Staff)
Diocesan member (Diocese of Southwell and Nottingham)
Queen Elizabeth's Trust Members
- Elaine Twigger
Clerk to the local academy board
- Emma Paine
If you wish to contact the Local Academy Body, please contact Emma Paine at the Academy - email@example.com - 01623 623559
The Academies Financial Handbook (s2.5.2) requires the publication on the academy website of certain information about governance in academies.
Please find a link here to the Diverse Academies Trust area on the Diverse Academies website, from where you can find details of our trustees, structure, and scheme of delegation.
- Queen Elizabeth's Academy - LAB membership.pdf (473 KB)
- Queen Elizabeth's Academy - LAB operational structure.pdf (538 KB)
- Queen Elizabeth's Academy - Register of Business Interests November 2016.pdf (365 KB)
- Queen Elizabeth's Academy - LAB minutes 29092016.pdf (705 KB)
- Queen Elizabeth's Academy - LAB meetings record.pdf (333 KB)