Why study business?
Our BTEC in business and enterprise provides an engaging and stimulating introduction to the world of business. The qualification builds on learning from key stage 3 for those who may wish to explore a vocational route throughout key stage 4. The knowledge and skills gained are applicable across many industries and types of work.
What will I learn?
The core units cover the essential knowledge and skills required in the business sector. such as financial, entrepreneurial, ICT and employment skills. The optional specialist units taught at the academy cover retail business and recruitment and career development.
Units covered are:
- enterprise in the business world
- introducing retail business
- recruitment, selection and employment
How will I be assessed?
- Assessed units
Future pathways and careers
- Business studies can be continued at Hucknall Sixth Form Centre
- Other business and management courses
- Marketing, sales and legal careers
- Finance and accounting
For more information on business studies, contact Ms Salt via email: email@example.com