We were delighted to welcome Diverse Academies Executive Leaders to Queen Elizabeth’s Academy yesterday to visit lessons and meet with staff and students.
Our visitors commented upon:
- Our welcoming environment.
- Calm classrooms with good behaviour for learning.
- Positive relationships between staff and students.
- Good presentation in students’ books.
- Expert subject knowledge.
- Our stunning student choir.
As always, we are proud of our wonderful students and staff team for showing #theQEAway